Wednesday, September 9, 2009

finally back!

It took longer than anticipated, but Pasadena Petco is finally done with construction. We, the new batch of kitties, were transported to Petco on 8/23 when the hills were burning, and had a chance to settle in.

Actually, we didn't settle in. I am Aniston.

and I am Audra.

we came here with our mom Abigail, but as soon we started to sneeze uncontrollably. We met a potential adopter, but was sent back to the Sanctuary for observation. I guess we are "allergic" to Petco because we haven't sneezed at all ever since.

I am Abigail. I had Audra and Aniston, but I myself is still a kid. I love to be held.

Look at me go! I was trying to climb up the door.

I am Stormy. My foster mom who took care of me since I was a baby had to move out of town. So I am here till I find a new home.


This is not my first time here. i am Haddi - the great crazy kitty. After being shuffled from place to place, I am back and hopefully this time, my new mom and dad will find me.

No comments: